Arex Delta M pistols??

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
kenpoprofessor
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Arex Delta M pistols??

Post by kenpoprofessor »

So, I ordered this pistol cuz the deal was just too hard to pass up, shipping was $40 but I found a $30 online coupon and cut that nonsense down. Tried to use it again and it doesn't work :(

Anybody got experience with them? I got the Gen1 model, and it's been on the bucket list for a few years now cuz I really like the way those things look. I think they just look sexy as hell.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde

YNOTAZ

Re: Arex Delta M pistols??

Post by YNOTAZ »

I shot a friend's Arex. Shoots as good as any factory Glock but feels better to me. That friend ordered a second one just because of how good this deal was.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

dang it, just when i thought i was done buying gats
rj
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

I'm happy to see the Glock patent run out and the market try to fix where Gaston went wrong. I might be willing to test out a sub $400 Glock clone, but I'd like to see a version with a threaded barrel and suppressor height sights.

If I could mix and match pistols to create my perfect gun, I'd choose a Wilson Combat P320 frame with Glock internals/slide using Sig P226 magazines.
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

I have a Arex Zero C1 Tactical - and that thing is built like a tank. Great pistol.

There are a few Youtube channels that toured the factory.

pneuby

Post by pneuby »

Professor, I had a Gen 1, and a Gen 2 briefly. You clearly have a Gen 2. It really took care of the awkward feel of the grip frame of G1, and made a few other improvements, apparently. They are awesome pistols, just ever so slightly trimmer, and slimmer than a Glock 19. The ONLY oddball thing I've heard about them is in regard to the Plus-2 baseplate spare mag. When dropped when loaded, it can grenade to pieces leaving you no reload. One report from employee at LGS, and one from Graaham Bates YouBoob channel, IIRC.
YNOTAZ

Post by YNOTAZ »

Interesting, we didn't play with dropping loaded mags. May give that a shot next time out, see what happens.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

pneuby wrote: July 5th, 2022, 8:36 am Professor, I had a Gen 1, and a Gen 2 briefly. You clearly have a Gen 2. It really took care of the awkward feel of the grip frame of G1, and made a few other improvements, apparently. They are awesome pistols, just ever so slightly trimmer, and slimmer than a Glock 19. The ONLY oddball thing I've heard about them is in regard to the Plus-2 baseplate spare mag. When dropped when loaded, it can grenade to pieces leaving you no reload. One report from employee at LGS, and one from Graaham Bates YouBoob channel, IIRC.
That's a stock picture I found on the internet, I just ordered one the other day, hadn't got it yet. But, good news that it's a solid gun.

Have a great, gun carryin',Kenpo day

Clyde
paulgt2164

Post by paulgt2164 »

Ian @ Forgotten Weapons (awesome local content creator) just used a Arex Delta w/Holosun RMR in a Slovenian "brutality" match and really like the pistol.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Nice
h8pvmnt

Post by h8pvmnt »

I picked up two of these at a friends recommendation. 409.00 Shipped from a dealer on GB. Plus a rebate of 25.00 Stoeger STR-9S Combat So far i like it. Except the mags are proprietary. The standard 15 rd mags wont work without removing the magwell.

https://stoegerindustries.com/pistols/s ... uto-pistol
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

OK, just picked up my Arex Delta yesterday, trigger sucks balls. If I can't polish the nastiness out, it's going up for sale or trade. Now, I didn't expect Geissele quality, but damn, it's just ugly out of the box.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde