New Glock 19x Review

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
Grifster
ArizonaShooting.org Member

New Glock 19x Review

Post by Grifster »

Just picked up a basically brand new Glock 19x from DrMark and love it. Was looking at 19's but the grip is just slightly too small for my large hands and not too comfortable for a range gun. Unfortunately I broke my right thumb the same day I was planning on picking it up so I can't properly shoot it for a month or two. Took it out to a spot I like near Four Peaks and ran about 150 rounds through it all left handed with no support from the right hand. Not the most ideal shooting situation, but hey good lefty training right? Anyways, the thing shoots like a laser, first 17 rounds I put about 15 on a 5 inch steel at about 20-25 yards and thats with just my left hand. Came with a Shadow Systems spiral fluted barrel which is lighter weight and just looks amazing, love how the 19x comes with nice metal night sights and not the regular Glock sights, but since the slide is already milled for an optic I will probably end up getting one for it (please feel free to leave recommendations, thinking Trijicon RMR Type 2). All around love it and will be my new truck gun and maybe even CC. Any modification or equipment suggestions please let me know. Thanks again DrMark.

Grifster

Re: New Glock 19x Review

Post by Grifster »

Won't let me add image attachment to post. Use your imagination