Kriss Vector pistol

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
Gatsby
ArizonaShooting.org Silver Supporter

Kriss Vector pistol

Post by Gatsby »

I had a chance to try out my nephew's Vector in 45 ACP; he has the pistol version. The trigger was ok, but otherwise I was impressed. He topped it with a holosun 510c, and I thought with a stock and can this would be a great, handy PCC.

Does anyone have one and would be willing to provide any feedback on it? I sighted it in for him and just kept playing, and after a half hour he asked if he could try out his own gun... it was fast and recoil was non-existent.

Just wondering if there were any long-term issues or things to consider? This may be one of those guns I can't live without but didn't know existed a month ago...

thanks guys
Joe

coltnut
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Kriss Vector pistol

Post by coltnut »

I had one a few years back.Dam thing would not extract a live round.Kriss had no answer as it was a common problem at the time.If loaded ,only way to clear chamber was to fire it.
I got my money back from that lemon.
Gatsby

Post by Gatsby »

good to know, thank you.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

had one of the first offerings, basically same issue as coltnut, cool looking gat, but when it no workie, sent it packing, have no patience for a non functional gat, dealing with my little 9mm gat from the company in havasue, their customer service is slow for sure, but since desert has been closed havent' been ''all over them'' but its gonna start today
rj
Gatsby

Post by Gatsby »

thank you, sir. my nephew only has a thousand or so through it, and after your and coltnut's feedback I'm going to hold off.