Airsoft basics

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
smithers599
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Airsoft basics

Post by smithers599 »

Thinking about getting an Airsoft pistol for draw/dryfire practice. I know nothing about Airsoft. How should I go about choosing and buying an Airsoft pistol? (1911)

Thanks.

hairygreek

Re: Airsoft basics

Post by hairygreek »

Use a real gun airsoft are a hassle... my world champion shooter friend used to practise with airsoft gas blowback 1911. Now he just uses his real guns for drills. After being around airsoft a long time there are so many problems like leaky gas magazines, crappy accuracy, etc. A lot can be avoided getting good gun brands but I've had too many problems to want to use more. Now if you want to have a shoot house or force on force training that might require airsoft... YMMV
Man_d0wn

Post by Man_d0wn »

smithers599 wrote: March 14th, 2021, 7:22 pm Thinking about getting an Airsoft pistol for draw/dryfire practice. I know nothing about Airsoft. How should I go about choosing and buying an Airsoft pistol? (1911)

Thanks.
If your still looking i would check out the NOVRITSCH ssp1 most reliable 1911 blow back i have ever bought and cheap to repair and cheaper replacement mags
Chris the Mechanic
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Chris the Mechanic »

I carry a P365 so I use a bb p365 for dry fire and weekly training at home. It's better then nothing. I think they make one in 6.5mm airsoft. They're not the most reliable, but my experience with SIG is new parts sent with no hassle. They're easy.