what followed me home

Discuss handguns, revolvers and other pistol-type arms.
FireArmTom
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: what followed me home

Post by FireArmTom »

Very nice

Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

samnev wrote: December 19th, 2020, 7:47 am
h8pvmnt wrote: December 18th, 2020, 2:12 pm Your gonna become a Sig Fanboy if not careful...... Its the Decocker that has you excited.....
Believe the above!! I started out with a P226 and now have 2 P220's and a P4. :D. All West German.
That is funny because I have been casting a sidewards glance at A P239. I had one back 16 years ago and sold it off and it was some fancy edition SAS something or other with wood grips but it sure was a nice gun. I would be very happy with a plain jane 239.

Its funny ... I bought and sold a bunch of guns over the years and it was fun owning them all for the time that I had them but .. in my mind it was always the search for THE perfect gun and I came all the way back around to ....

Revolvers and DA/SA semi autos ... Which is where I started!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well .. at least I clearly identified what I like after dating the others :mrgreen:

I have one striker .. you know .. just so I can be cool and hip! Actually .. its an M&P and maybe my favorite striker in 40.
blasternaz

Post by blasternaz »

Hammer 35 wrote: December 18th, 2020, 3:45 pm Congrats! I still kick myself for not picking up a police trade in 220 with night sights in mint condition for $350 a few years ago. They had a table full of them.
I did, and shot the snot out of it! Replaced the sights with Trijicon adjustables and now it hits where I aim it with my reloads. Great gun!
delta6

Post by delta6 »

Nice Gat.. congrats
tripletap

Post by tripletap »

i grabbed 2 LE trade ins from PJ biut 10 yrs ago- love em- traded my 220 to semperfi for a saiga ak- sure would like to find another