Zeroing AR15

Discuss rifles, carbines, and other long-arms here (AR-15's, AK's, etc...)
Elk34
Banned
Banned

Re: Zeroing AR15

Post by Elk34 »

AZ1182 wrote: April 24th, 2020, 7:07 pm For the record, you were added to my foe feature as others had suggested I do with you. I am only responding because apparently it still shows us being quoted even from an ignored person. Still, no click because that's plain an simply bait.
I can add you to.the never will be list. You can add me to your list all you want, but It will hurt you not to read what I say.
:laughing-rolling:

I would use that target to zero and I would hit every target out to 800 yards. No problem. Now I used 62 gr green tip. They run 2700 fps ish and the 55 fmj's run 3000 fps ish. Sometimes we would run 77gr but I would rezero with them.

Elk34
Banned
Banned

Post by Elk34 »

AZ1182 wrote: April 24th, 2020, 8:31 pm Which part of no click do you not understand? Are you actively trying to pick another fight knowing that you can still be seen quoting a person that has you ignored? Were you not treated right as child? Divorced because you act this way in person too? You are not useful in any shape or way as you have proven by your own irrelevant ways. Please stop trying to be a dramatic troll. Looking at things even in this thread such as Jager's signature and mockery of you because odds are you tried it with him too along with Cubiclerevolt in another thread when he called you out too for your behavior when you acted like a scorned child having a temper tantrum when told to sod off, that's a definite CLUE.

Being actively trying to improve your reputation of trying to force persons to witness you is nothing to be proud of, I dare you to try to prove us wrong and not be so actively trying to clash.
All I see hear is a small group of friends, you and your little buddies. Getting on this forum acting like it's your X box head set 2 oclock first player game time stirring up trouble. We don't want your kind hear. You guys don't know what you don't know and that makes the fourm look bad. Hell it makes you look bad. All of you. Just stop. Back up and go through the door you came from and we will all be better for it.
Cubiclerevolt
ArizonaShooting.org Member
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Cubiclerevolt »

Man things escalated in here real quick. I just want to sight my rifle in. Holy hell. Straight brutality in here. LOL!
Tim McBride
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by Tim McBride »

Locked another good topic because we can't be adults.
I will just start banning folks if we can't act like adults.