JP muzzle brakes

Discuss rifles, carbines, and other long-arms here (AR-15's, AK's, etc...)
Ranger1
Banned
Banned

Re: JP muzzle brakes

Post by Ranger1 »

shooter444 wrote: August 6th, 2018, 4:11 pm Play your little self stroking rescue hero game all you wish, everyone here can read, and decipher TRUTH!

This is your third or fourth rescue mission post, isn't it!

It would be kinder of you to tell the poor old guy he is acting like a senile old fool, if you really want to be his hero.
Who is the senile old fool??? I hate everyone equally.
I'm just not fond of steve_In_29

Blue109
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Post by Blue109 »

Good to see the new AZS is settling in to be the same as the old AZS.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

I could probably build a brake like this with about a dollars worth of sh!t on my garage floor.

Scrap 1.5" tubing, check.
Solid round bar, check.
1/4" drill bit, check.
1/2-28 tap, check~ish. Use it at work.
Berd

Post by Berd »

I generally think muzzle brakes are stupid for anything other than competitive shooting.

I know a dude who's an absolutely great long range shooter and he advises use brakes during competition to allow one to "self spot"

When I shot three gun a bunch I used Joey's King Armory brake and later a silencerco 3 port brake on my competition ar15's.

I can fully endorse both, with a proper buffer and spring selection I expierenced next to no muzzle movement.

I'm not that competitive anymore so I just do flash hiders on everything.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

shooter444 wrote: August 6th, 2018, 10:29 am Who gives a f*** what you're old lady does, or what you did decades ago!

Try and change the subject (again) all you want, but the POINT is, you presented a false narrative about using the JP Eliminator for PAIN reduction, when that wasn't any part of my post!

GET A f*** LIFE AND STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND THIS SITE
Please show me where I used the word "pain". I said recoil in every reply and merely used some examples of what recoil does. Though you yourself did infer pain was a factor in your OP when you mentioned utilizing the brake allowed you to shoot 300WinMag all day long.

So what kind of shooting are you doing at that long range of 250yds that you need to tame that fierce 5.56 recoil so that you don't lose the sight picture in your 32x scope while apparently under some kind of time limit?

Again as to following you around, get over yourself. There are only a handful of people actually posting so I can't help it if I am constantly seeing the interesting :roll: things you say in the threads and I am not going to stop reading threads just because you posted in them.
Last edited by Steve_In_29 on August 8th, 2018, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve_In_29

Post by Steve_In_29 »

shooter444 wrote: August 6th, 2018, 4:11 pm Play your little self stroking rescue hero game all you wish, everyone here can read, and decipher TRUTH!

This is your third or fourth rescue mission post, isn't it!

It would be kinder of you to tell the poor old guy he is acting like a senile old fool, if you really want to be his hero.

P.S., and, it would be fruitless to try to lie, cover it up, or create a diversion post. Everyone here has access to everyone's 'user control panel' which allows accesses to all our posts, for casual scrutiny, if desired. :naughty:
You seem to be missing the point, Ranger 1 was being sarcastic towards me and is on YOUR SIDE.

Talk about senile....
87jeep

Post by 87jeep »

Popcorn in the micro.........
G34

Post by G34 »

theres a few better options out now.
APA Fat bastard or lil Bastard

Area 419 Hellfire

cleaning the ports on the JP is easy since they are so large though.