CZ805

Discuss rifles, carbines, and other long-arms here (AR-15's, AK's, etc...)
mashed68
New to ArizonaShooting.org
New to ArizonaShooting.org

CZ805

Post by mashed68 »

So my buddy is watching Ukraine vids non stop, and he notices the volunteer corp guys using CZ805's. So of course he's decided he needs one.
I can only find pistol examples on gunbroker, I'm assuming they cannot he imported as rifles is the reason? Anyone know of a local one he can check out?

Suck My Glock
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: CZ805

Post by Suck My Glock »

There have been a few. But the marketing guys at CZ decided back when they first started importing them that Americans were crazy for shorties, so they imported almost nothing but those at first. Keep looking. You'll eventually find one.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Here is one.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/937782436

While it is described as a "Law Enforcement model", that does not restrict it to LE only, and it is able to be sold to you.
mtptwo

Post by mtptwo »

The 805 isn't available to us anymore. They halted production of it to focus on the Bren 2. You'll have to find one that is already in the country. Or get a Bren 2, which is arguably a better rifle.
h8pvmnt

Post by h8pvmnt »

The previous link is to a Bren 2, here is a link to CZ 805 S1 Carbine. There are currently several on GB. I bought one in FDE several years ago. I like it, never shot a Bren 2 but The Bren 2 is billed as an improvement The 805 is only made in short barrel configuration as a special order item these days. So if you want an 805 the secondary market is your only option.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/937884722