Great Way To Treat Vets!

This is the place for those men and women who have given of themselves in military service to our country. Feel free to discuss anything as it relates to prior (or current) service... and we all thank you for your service!
428cj
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Great Way To Treat Vets!

Post by 428cj »

Purple Heart triple-amputee vet Brian Kolfage underwent an invasive TSA pat-down at Tucson International Airport on the morning after the “We Build the Wall” town hall.

Tucson’s metro core is extremely liberal and for open borders. Hillary Clinton won Tucson in 2016 — Trump won the outlying areas of Tucson.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... ort-video/

:shock:

smithers599

Re: Great Way To Treat Vets!

Post by smithers599 »

This is not about vets. The TSA treats everybody like s___, whether they are vets or not. After all, what are you going to do about it?

The nominal mission of the TSA is to prevent terrorism. The real mission of the TSA is to show us who is the boss. (Hint: it ain’t The People.)

Where is the candidate with the guts to say "If elected, I will abolish the TSA and undo the PATRIOT Act. There is no exception in the Second Amendment or the Fourth Amendment for airplanes."
Flash

Post by Flash »

TSA isn't security, it's security theater.
Ballistic Therapy

Post by Ballistic Therapy »

428cj wrote: February 10th, 2019, 1:52 pm
Tucson’s metro core is extremely liberal and for open borders. Hillary Clinton won Tucson in 2016 — Trump won the outlying areas of Tucson.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... ort-video/

:shock:
What does that have to do with the way this guy was treated ?
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Why should he not get molested like the rest of America?
Flash

Post by Flash »

338lapua wrote: February 12th, 2019, 12:48 pm Why should he not get molested like the rest of America?
I don't get molested by TSA. I don't take my laptop out, I don't take my liquids out, I don't take off my hat or belt.

I've got TSA Pre Check. I had to do it before I ended up in jail for decking out a TSA employee.
428cj

Post by 428cj »

338lapua wrote: February 12th, 2019, 12:48 pm Why should he not get molested like the rest of America?
He has already paid the price, maybe you can pick up the sack for him.
338lapua

Post by 338lapua »

Flash wrote: February 12th, 2019, 12:49 pm
I don't get molested by TSA. I don't take my laptop out, I don't take my liquids out, I don't take off my hat or belt.

I've got TSA Pre Check. I had to do it before I ended up in jail for decking out a TSA employee.
They don't bother me either, I go through the gate, pull the plane out, fuel it, pre flight, and leave. Only flown commercial twice since 9/11 and that was the week they started flying again. That was enough for me. Life is much better now.
jls in az

Post by jls in az »

According the Dems, vets are a greater threat to this country than Al Queda. If Hoglery had been elected, she would have turned the entire might of the weaponized DOJ and DHS against America's veterans.
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

Normally I defend Homeland Security, but the TSA is a bad joke. I look at the people that are wearing that uniform and I have to just shake my head.

It is sad that they are under the same blanket as Border Patrol agents and the Coast Guard. I don't believe it has been earned by TSA.