Hey, NFL, I’m an active duty Army officer and your new anthem rule leaves me with lots of questions

This is the place for those men and women who have given of themselves in military service to our country. Feel free to discuss anything as it relates to prior (or current) service... and we all thank you for your service!
428cj
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Hey, NFL, I’m an active duty Army officer and your new anthem rule leaves me with lots of questions

Post by 428cj »

knockonit

Re: Hey, NFL, I’m an active duty Army officer and your new anthem rule leaves me with lots of questions

Post by knockonit »

screw'm not sure why anyone would want to watch some rich assholes play a game anyway, lots of other things to do with the lost hours watching bullshiat sports
just saying
Flash

Re: Hey, NFL, I’m an active duty Army officer and your new anthem rule leaves me with lots of questions

Post by Flash »

Just a bunch of undereducated, overpaid egomaniacs who think their opinion matters.

I don't watch professional sports at all.
Sapper64
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Sapper64 »

My biggest question is, how can anyone not acknowledge that generally speaking most employers do not allow political protest, demonstrations at work? But somehow just because they are professional athletes they should be different? I'd get fired tomorrow if I attempted to start a political rally, or something like that at work.
DesertRhino

Post by DesertRhino »

Flash wrote: May 26th, 2018, 1:28 pm
I don't watch professional sports at all.
Same here, I do go to the grandsons high school football games though!! :D
James1979

Post by James1979 »

You guys are missing the point. The NFL is only about money. Morals, values, and other generally sought after characteristics come second to profits. But wait, they are a non-profit organization. The only difference between a NPO and a for profit organization, is when there are profits, they are shared with the folks who help make it happen. NPO's just keep the money. Ask Planned Parenthood. I digress, but follow the money, and you will have your reason.