Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens

This is the place for those men and women who have given of themselves in military service to our country. Feel free to discuss anything as it relates to prior (or current) service... and we all thank you for your service!
428cj
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens

Post by 428cj »

Did you, or a family member, serve your country with the expectation of receiving the health care benefits you were promised?
Sorry, illegal aliens apparently come first in President Joe Biden’s America.
The Biden administration reportedly is considering diverting doctors from the Department of Veterans Affairs to treat the massive inflow of illegal aliens expected at the southern border this spring and summer.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... al-aliens/
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That Guy

Re: Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens

Post by That Guy »

And you actually believe this nonsense?

The truth is this: Yes, medical professionals ARE being diverted from the VA to treat non-veterans but not for the reasons you think. It turns out that when the DEA raided a drug smuggling tunnel in the Naco sector they discovered a secret civilization of albino subterranean Sasquatch who have absolutely no health system. So, as America is a Christian culture founded on Judeo-Christian principles we must assist them.

PS-Keep sending me those “Private Messages” folks! I don’t read them but I am trying to hit 100 rants!
Manitu

Re: Report: Biden Administration Considering Pulling Health Care from Veterans to Treat Illegal Aliens

Post by Manitu »

I get newsletters and bulletins somewhat often. These are from D.A.V. who is pretty good about getting the word out on such things. Crickets so far...