Civilians .. am I right

This is the place for those men and women who have given of themselves in military service to our country. Feel free to discuss anything as it relates to prior (or current) service... and we all thank you for your service!
Rock Hardson
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Civilians .. am I right

Post by Rock Hardson »

AZ1182 wrote: January 10th, 2021, 5:02 pm OP is a troll, I suggest not feeding him anymore.
The OP hasn't posted on this site for over a month, you dolt.

hairygreek

Post by hairygreek »

AZ1182 wrote: January 10th, 2021, 5:02 pm OP is a troll, I suggest not feeding him anymore.
Yeah I know just felt like responding anyway.
Az desert rat 1

Post by Az desert rat 1 »

For a first time firearm owner safety and control from a qualified instructor or knowledgeable friend is a must. Then range time to improve your aim and skills.
delta6

Post by delta6 »

AZ1182 wrote: January 11th, 2021, 3:56 pm
Az desert rat 1 wrote: January 11th, 2021, 3:19 pm For a first time firearm owner safety and control from a qualified instructor or knowledgeable friend is a must. Then range time to improve your aim and skills.
Why? What if that first time gun owner already has more experience than the qUaLiFiEd iStRuCtOr through mil or LEO about gun safety and cOnTrOl? We cannot and should not force them to do anything. The 2A is RIGHT and not up to interpretations or negotiations or any other cOmPrOmIsEs.

While shall not be infringed isn't a certifiable defense in court and is more of a chest thumping with beta chicken hawks trying to pretend that they're alphas, it's an actual thing where your feelings about it should not be used as an argument to infringe on the rights of others.
+1 :clap: