Here to listen, stay in the fight.

This is the place for those men and women who have given of themselves in military service to our country. Feel free to discuss anything as it relates to prior (or current) service... and we all thank you for your service!
Silverback
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Here to listen, stay in the fight.

Post by Silverback »

Hi there everyone. I have been on and off of these forums for years as time and budget allow me to shoot... or not.

I just wanted to drop in and make myself available to anyone who is struggling. As the tensions of politics and covid have strained me I have been more and more aware of needing to reach out to by brothers and sisters and check on them more often. The fact that we lose 22 veterans a day, and that working from home I have a bit more free time, made me think I should try and do more.

I don't work for any agency or in any formal capacity, but if you are struggling and/or just need someone to listen and hear and understand, reach out. Please. I won't judge you and if i can help I will. Nobody is going to help us so we need to help each other.

I hope this finds you all safe and well my kindred.

Flash

Re: Here to listen, stay in the fight.

Post by Flash »

Very thoughtful of you. Thanks for your service to Veterans.
xerts1191

Post by xerts1191 »

Good on you Silver!
laabstract

Post by laabstract »

I am an Iraq war veteran if anyone needs to reach out please dont hesitate to PM me.