RV Storage in East Valley

This is the place to talk about general outdoor activities like fishing, off-roading, hiking, camping, hunting, mountain climbing, etc...
Roneyj
ArizonaShooting.org Member

RV Storage in East Valley

Post by Roneyj »

Anyone have the inside scoop on RV storage in the East Valley? Looking to get a bigger Travel trailer but it will not fit in my yard. Cannot justify spending $100+ a month just park in RV. Look for somewhere that can accommodate 25' preferably near Gilbert. Any ideas?

Thanks,

McKnight55

Re: RV Storage in East Valley

Post by McKnight55 »

Try your local VFW, American Legion or Moose or Elks lodges.
Bigshooter

Post by Bigshooter »

There is one in Sunlakes, $50 a month. Riggs just west of alma school. Let me if you are interested and I'll look up the number for you
LeeValley

Post by LeeValley »

It's not the east Valley but alot of folks keep their RVs in Rye just outside of Payson. If camping in the Rim Country is something that appeals to you you are half way there at that point. Price is about 35 a month. To take it a step farther Garvins is in Rye and they do RV repair too. There are also storage places in Forest Lakes if you want to even be closer to the Rim for Summer time use. I believe these are mostly seasonal do to the winters but makes for a very short pickup to get your camper. Woods Canyon and Canyon Point both have RV dump stations and they are a short distance from there too and bracket the storage areas on both sides. Good Luck...