Biden Infrastrucure Bill Could Restrict Access

This is the place to talk about general outdoor activities like fishing, off-roading, hiking, camping, hunting, mountain climbing, etc...
McKnight55
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Biden Infrastrucure Bill Could Restrict Access

Post by McKnight55 »

Buried deep within the massive infrastructure legislation recently signed by President Joe Biden is a little-noticed “safety” measure that will take effect in five years. Marketed to Congress as a benign tool to help prevent drunk driving, the measure will mandate that automobile manufacturers build into every car what amounts to a “vehicle kill switch.”

https://independentcitizen.com/bidens-i ... -for-cars/

Unless this regulatory mandate is not quickly removed or defanged by way of an appropriations rider preventing its implementation, the freedom of the open road that individual car ownership brought to the American Dream, will be but another vague memory of an era no longer to be enjoyed by future generations.

I could also see this being used to prevenr access to wilderness areas. From what I understand, if you finance a vehicle, the dealer installs a lojack/ kill switch .

Doc

Re: Biden Infrastrucure Bill Could Restrict Access

Post by Doc »

I thought this was common knowledge?
zonie77

Post by zonie77 »

There is so much hidden in the Democrats bills that no one could know everything.
Doc

Post by Doc »

zonie77 wrote: December 5th, 2021, 12:49 pm There is so much hidden in the Democrats bills that no one could know everything.
Well if you read even the table of contents in the beginning you could find that chapter title.