Elk draw

This is the place to talk about general outdoor activities like fishing, off-roading, hiking, camping, hunting, mountain climbing, etc...
Lobo2087
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Elk draw

Post by Lobo2087 »

Yes, the 29th there was a problem and the draw hasnt happened yet per g&f

TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

So they’re pushing it out another month?
Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

Lol i was told the 29th. I am guessing she meant today but who knows
AZ Yugo

Post by AZ Yugo »

Still nothing... keeping fingers crossed for my kiddo's first junior hunt...
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

I got an email notification with "Draw Confirmation" in the subject line. I got all excited until I saw that it was for my monthly Hagerty Insurance payment. :cry:
Zanehenson
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Post by Zanehenson »

Nothing here yet. I’ve been checking twice a day.
Edge

Post by Edge »

Lobo2087 wrote: March 1st, 2021, 5:05 am Lol i was told the 29th. I am guessing she meant today but who knows
Haha, probably the same gal that scheduled my guide test for Labor Day.
Hedley lamarr 23

Post by Hedley lamarr 23 »

Im guessing next Friday?
Pipedoc

Post by Pipedoc »

Here's what I just received from AZGF dept.

GAME AND FISH NEWS

March 8, 2021

AZGFD continues to process 2021 elk, pronghorn hunt draw applications

PHOENIX — The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) is asking hunters for a bit more patience as staff continues to process a record number of draw applications for 2021 elk and pronghorn hunt permit-tags, as well as validate bonus points.

In recent years, AZGFD would have been expected to make draw results available by this time. This year, hunters submitted more than 170,000 draw applications, shattering last year’s record of more than 153,000. Another record: More than 214,000 applicants either applied for hunts or bonus points, compared to 194,000-plus in 2020.

As a result of the increased workload, hunters should know that AZGFD remains committed to ensuring the accuracy of draw results and providing quality customer service. The department will announce on its website and social media channels when draw results become available. All hunt permit-tags will be mailed by April 2.

In the meantime, some customers may not be able to view personal data (such as bonus points, submitted applications, bonus points, license purchases) in their AZGFD portal account at this time. AZGFD expects to resolve this inconvenience once the draw process has been completed and hunt permit-tags are issued. As a reminder, a customer’s receipt is verification that their application was received by the department.

AZGFD is aware that hunters are anxious to find out if an elk or pronghorn hunt permit-tag will have their name on it. To that point, there is no need to contact the department about draw results. Once again, AZGFD appreciates the patience and support of its valued customers.
Crackshoot

Post by Crackshoot »

You’re all welcome. Some fancy dancing with AzGf after my credit card was hacked. Was able to convince them to open time period to update your credit card information.

I love the great consumer service at AZGF.

“ AZGFD offers final opportunity to update credit card or debit card information
Posted March 10, 2021

Customers who applied for 2021 elk, pronghorn hunts have until 5 p.m. Friday, March 12

PHOENIX — As the Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) prepares to complete the random draw for 2021 elk and pronghorn hunt permit-tags, there’s good news for customers who may have recently experienced difficulty updating their credit card or debit card information.

AZGFD has set a deadline of 5 p.m. Friday, March 12 to update credit card or debit card information.

No action is needed if the credit card or debit card used at the time of application is still in good standing. Otherwise, applicants who have been issued a new credit card or debit card, a new expiration date, or had a change to their card’s number should visit draw.azgfd.gov/. Scroll down the page, select “Update Credit Card” and follow the prompts. Note: It is important to update payment information for each species for which an online application has been submitted.

Applicants are responsible for keeping their account information current. If payment is declined at the time of the draw, the application will not be drawn. AZGFD no longer calls customers to obtain payment on drawn applications if their credit card or debit card has been declined. Also, if a credit card or debit card has been used to pay for more than one application, the applicant is responsible for notifying their financial institution that multiple charges could be simultaneously processed from AZGFD.

AZGFD will announce on its website and social media channels when draw results become available. All hunt permit-tags will be mailed by April 2. ”
Crackshoot

Post by Crackshoot »

Anybody have their credit card charges? Heard 70% have been charged and 30% will be processed today. Thank you

CS
guardyan_angyl

Post by guardyan_angyl »

Crackshoot wrote: March 19th, 2021, 12:45 pm Anybody have their credit card charges? Heard 70% have been charged and 30% will be processed today. Thank you

CS
We drew three of four tags yesterday. Two archery bull and a youth cow tag
Stray Horse

Post by Stray Horse »

Drawn and always ready to go. :D
guardyan_angyl