I might be dating myself. Is there a NFA day in CG still?

This is the forum to use to start organizing events or planning for them, before scheduling them.
Squirrel_Slayer
New to ArizonaShooting.org

I might be dating myself. Is there a NFA day in CG still?

Post by Squirrel_Slayer »

Hello guys, I remember probably a good decade ago the surgeons from the casa grande hospital used to sponser a nfa day and they would bring out all their toys and others here who also had fun stuff and us poor folks would have the honor of shooting said toys if we brought factory ammo for said weapons.

My oldest is finally at an age where he enjoys shooting and is really into WWII history. It would be awesome to take him out to one of these days.

Ideally i'd like to make it up to the Big Sandy shoot but it's just alot harder to make happen.

Thanks for any info if their still is the CG shoot.

Thanks, George

NBC_LT
ArizonaShooting.org Member
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: I might be dating myself. Is there a NFA day in CG still?

Post by NBC_LT »

Go to the Big Sandy... he can rent-fire a PPSH, M2 and get a bunch of historical perspective watching the weapons and operators.

I have not seen anything organized at CG with NFA in a long time (arizonashooting.com), and with ammo prices now...
Squirrel_Slayer

Re: I might be dating myself. Is there a NFA day in CG still?

Post by Squirrel_Slayer »

ahh thats why I couldn't log in. I had typed arizonashooting.com and nothing came up so this is a different website. It all makes sense. I was like WTH I know I was a member here....oh well guess I have to re-register. lol