Prescott Valley Show

Discuss any gun show related news, coupons, events, etc here. Make sure to include details and links.
samnev
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Prescott Valley Show

Post by samnev »

High Standard wrote: October 1st, 2020, 7:44 am
samnev wrote: October 1st, 2020, 7:32 am For those that are interested. There is another Prescott Vally show @ the Findley Center October 10th and 11th I believe. A friend of mine who is a big time dealer is bringing some really nice C&R weapons to the show.
I was wondering if it was going to be worthwhile for me to go. I’m a C&R fan so that made my decision for me. Thanks!
Just a little background. He bought a collection of 350+ weapons almost all of them C&R's about 5 months ago. Almost all of the rifles had bayonets and slings. Many of the pistols had original holsters. The ones I saw were all in excellent to VG+ condition with quite a few mint and looked to be unfired. Except of course before they were issued. He told me he has 4 tables (tried to get 6) and was taking at least 36 weapons. Hope that helps your decision.

High Standard

Post by High Standard »

I’m going to see what he has for sale. Thanks!
Java Junkie
Banned
Banned

Post by Java Junkie »

My brother and I are going to this show tomorrow morning.
Miker12

Post by Miker12 »

I will be there walking around, checking on deals, lots of 9mm FMJ to sell, will probably dump the Springfield M6 .410/.22
Miker12

Post by Miker12 »

So I got to the PV show around 9 am. Line was 1/4 the way around the bldg to buy ticket ($10) then you got to the back of the line 1/2 way round the building to wait to get in. You had to wear a mask and only 100 people were allowed into the building at any one time. Once someone left, another person could enter.

LOTS of people doing sidewalk deals in ammo and weapons. Parking lot full. 9mm non-reloadable going for 0.30 per round, 5.56 @ 0.50 per round, .308 @ $1 per round. Guess they knew that Phoenix was going to come up here to buy.
Attachments
20201010_095400.jpg
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

lots of California money up there in the valley too...
Java Junkie
Banned
Banned

Post by Java Junkie »

We drove up there, saw the line and just kept going. I don't need anything that bad.
Miker12

Post by Miker12 »

Java Junkie wrote: October 10th, 2020, 3:26 pm We drove up there, saw the line and just kept going. I don't need anything that bad.
Did you go to Colt's BBQ thereafter? Great food right next to the Harkins theaters
Java Junkie
Banned
Banned

Post by Java Junkie »

We had lunch at the Casa Perez restaurant and stopped at the swap meet while we were there
High Standard

Post by High Standard »

I spent a couple of hours walking through the show. Found a couple of decent deals on guns I liked. I’ll go back tomorrow as there was one gun I really liked but the dealer wouldn’t put a price on the gun. I’m going to make him an offer. The other guy was open to offers so if the first guy won’t accept my offer the second one probably will.

There are a lot of very expensive guns there. Beautiful iron. A lot of rare pieces. I found Winchester LRP at the wholesale ammo seller I believe they were less than $35. I don’t need any just thought I’d throw it in for those who might. There was a guy there with a case of SPP selling them for $70/1k. Lots of reloading supplies around. Prices were pretty normal. I didn’t find any exceptional deals but some of the prices on a few of the firearms I looked at seemed reasonable. I saw a lot of ammo being sold. There were a lot of deals going on in the parking lot.

Overall I thought the show was pretty good considering the last show was a disappointment.