Not much but Gun Show in Williams, AZ...get out of the heat!

Discuss any gun show related news, coupons, events, etc here. Make sure to include details and links.
Miker12
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Not much but Gun Show in Williams, AZ...get out of the heat!

Post by Miker12 »

Date

Jun 20th – 21st, 2020

Rating
Rating: 100%
City/State
Williams, AZ
Hours

Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm

Admission

General: $7.00

2-Day Pass: $10.00
$2.00 off with flier on ad.

Free parking.

Description

The Williams Collectibles & Firearm Show will be held on Jun 20th-21st, 2020 in Williams, AZ. This Williams gun show is held at Bob Dean Rodea Arena and hosted by Arizona Collectibles & Firearms. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/wil ... -gun-show/

Miker12

Re: Not much but Gun Show in Williams, AZ...get out of the heat!

Post by Miker12 »

Headed up there today from Prescott on Sunday 11 until 1pm. $7 entry fee. About 50 vendors from the I-40 area. Was able to sell two pistols and pickup a 30/30. Took some ARs but even the new ones were at the same cost as I was trying to sell my used ones. Pretty crowded but lots of room to move around. A few had masks on but you could tell they were old smokers and need to mask up.

If I had the time it would have been nice to set up a booth with 20 rifles and pistols I need to dump off by the end of summer. Would go again.

Also a BTW: most dealers were complaining of their hurt business and were trying to dump some of their excess to make up for the down time. Prices were OK with some used pistols higher than retail but apparently the demand was there. Also lots of lever action shotguns and pistol caliber available for a northern AZ gun show.
Miker12

Post by Miker12 »

Another Gun Show this weekend at the Williams Rodeo Grounds this Saturday and Sunday. Come up and get out of the heat. About 60 vendors. Lots of locals looking and selling especially since Flagstaff shut down their gun shows.
AZ Husker

Post by AZ Husker »

Long drive from Phx for sixty vendors, most of which carry the same old guns from show to show.
knockonit

Post by knockonit »

For me its about the right to go and have a gun show, the volume and or count of vendors makes no difference, just getting out amongst the club members is worth the time.
jmo
Rj
samnev

Post by samnev »

Even in the pre Covid days even though I lived in Prescott at the time I didn't attend the shows thre after the fist few I went to in the early 2000's since it was almost always the same venders with the over priced merchandise. For sure I wouldn't go up there now since reports that very few were wearing masks. Just saying.
xerts1911

Post by xerts1911 »

I think a show this weekend in Bullhead City, it’s still friggen hot over this direction, ACDL had the listing for shows