crossroads, Phoenix

Discuss any gun show related news, coupons, events, etc here. Make sure to include details and links.
The Nizzard
New to ArizonaShooting.org

crossroads, Phoenix

Post by The Nizzard »

Anyone go there today?...was thinking about attending.. how is it?

thom
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: crossroads, Phoenix

Post by thom »

I went yesterday when it opened. 4 buildings and the big tent, Venders inside and outside if everywhere. Get there as early as you can, as it may take a full 8 hours to see everything. And Don't forget to sign up or renew at the Arizona Citizens Defence League booth. Remember if you own a gun here in Az, the AZCDL is the best gun membership to have for knowledge.
"The disintegration of Arizona’s right to bear arms seemingly went unnoticed during the 90s. Long time residents focused on the “old days” when it seemed everyone wore a gun, and didn’t seem to be aware that things were different now. They confused “permission” with “freedom.”
The Nizzard

Post by The Nizzard »

I think I'm gonna go down in the morning...
also, I signed up a couple weeks ago (AZCDL)
thanks........
rbking

Post by rbking »

To old and feeble to get through it, in one day. So got their early Friday, to see as much as i could. Started in the East at 11:30, and slowly but surely headed west. Pooped at 4:00, and threw in the towel.

But it worked out for me, so I can't kick. Found something I was looking for, that was priced right. Unlike most of the other stuff at the show. Almost seems that most of the sellers, have their wares priced on the basis that the democraps are going to prevail, next year. And expect their goodies to appreciate in value, because of that.
Harrier

Post by Harrier »

Naw... its the PT Barnum notion that some dumba** will pay full price for it- he will be along any minute now...

I only made it thru 4 buildings before all the exercise got to me - then I had to drive 100 miles...
WRMorrison

Post by WRMorrison »

I had a good time at the show, but didn't find anything I couldn't live without. The boy found one those commie fur hats he wanted though...lol. I was only looking for some obscure items anyway. I did however go to AJI the next day and found what I was looking for; a couple spare barrels for a shotgun I own. I had seen them in there forever but always overlooked them I guess.

-WRM