Cotton Gin show-Meridian 'n Ocotillo

Discuss any gun show related news, coupons, events, etc here. Make sure to include details and links.
pneuby
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Cotton Gin show-Meridian 'n Ocotillo

Post by pneuby »

For $10, I would not bother. About half-the size of the shows that used to go on inside the Shriner's Hall on 44th st. The parking is free...and it's behind Homer's BBQ, but still...LOL.

On the plus side, I am pretty sure I saw only ONE of the "dealers" :roll:
that frequent the Fairgrounds shows.

needsmostuff

Re: Cotton Gin show-Meridian 'n Ocotillo

Post by needsmostuff »

If I was closer I would try to support a smaller show just to try and put the swap meet private guy flavor back into a gun show.
That's what's missing from shows these days.
DRTDIVR

Re: Cotton Gin show-Meridian 'n Ocotillo

Post by DRTDIVR »

Gun Shows have become a waste of time for me. I have just decided to work with a Gun Shop that will give me competitive pricing, appreciate my loyalty, and be there if I need them for something. For me it's either that or buy used from AZS. I have gone to a couple crossroad show's looking for somewhat unique items(stuff on my bucket list that I would have to find used) or just good good deals and I have found neither. Every vendor wants to charge retail or close to it. From guns to accessories the internet has changed the way we shop. With PSA, opticsplanet, SportOptics, Amazon, etc there is never a reason to pay retail on accessories