Tucson Gunshow

Discuss any gun show related news, coupons, events, etc here. Make sure to include details and links.
Rishuz
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Tucson Gunshow

Post by Rishuz »

Ready for the gunshow?

Their is another gunshow in Tucson this weekend.... see you their...!!!

QuietM4

Re: Tucson Gunshow

Post by QuietM4 »

I see you post this every time there is a gun show anywhere in the state, and no one knows what you sell! I'm not trying to be an a**hole, just trying to help out.

When you post something like this, you need to give the following info;
1. Location of your booth, or the general area where your booth usually is.
2. The type of products you sell. Yes, I know you sell "AR pistol build kits". What EXACTLY does that mean? Mfg, price, God forbid you post a picture. Do you sell stripped lowers? Is one included? What kind of furniture/hand guard? A picture is worth 1,000 words.

No, I don't want to call you when I get to the gun show.

If I just posted an ad that only read "firearm for sale", people would want to know the type of gun, the condition, asking price, etc.

Maybe I would like to buy what you are selling, but I have no idea what that is.
needsmostuff

Re: Tucson Gunshow

Post by needsmostuff »

Ummmmm,
I think this is just a heads up that there is a gun show in Tucson,,,, in the section marked Gun Shows.
All the stuff you want would be listed in a For Sale post,,,,,,, in the For Sale listings.
Location of the booth ? Usually not reserved and usually assigned when you walk in the door. No 100% way to know ahead of time.
I kinda like the heads up as I don't always hear about the shows.