Gun show at Ben Avery this weekend

Discuss any gun show related news, coupons, events, etc here. Make sure to include details and links.
rick lee
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Gun show at Ben Avery this weekend

Post by rick lee »

Anyone been to this one before? I can't find much info on it at the azgunradio.com - the site they mention on the radio commercials. It says it's in the Air Gun Bldg. I've never heard of that and don't recall any bldgs at BASF being large enough to make a gun show worthwhile. Any idea on number of vendors or tables? I'd like to go browse guns, but get the feeling this one is about as big as my garage, and it's kinda hot out there.

Suck My Glock

Re: Gun show at Ben Avery this weekend

Post by Suck My Glock »

pneuby

Post by pneuby »

It will be small. I wonder if they will have decent, working a/c?
I would also suggest going up there with something else in mind to enjoy. Like ammo-shoping at Ammo Az. Slide west over to Wickenburg for breakfast or lunch. Likewise, You can go east into CareFree/Cave Creek, which would be closer.
Lobo2087

Post by Lobo2087 »

As said it is rather small... a couple laps around and everything worth seeing was seen. Some ammo available but not really anything I was looking for at prices I can't find elsewhere. I would say less than 30 gun tables +/- 5 or so. Some coin sellers, holsters, t shirts, chinese knives and throwing stars, steel target stand and one creepy ass leather swinger mask stand.... i kid you not.... leather bunny masks.

If you went to crossroads the week prior, except for the swinger masks you likely saw whats on display at ben avery and I MIGHT have missed the swinger display at crossroads.

Room was hot, aisles narrow. Scruffy ass "security" yelling at anyone showing someone a gun on the way in or out

I did get a krag brass connection so thats a win
flyinverted

Post by flyinverted »

Parking is free. I went today. Sold 2 guns, traded 2 guns, and bought one gun. Yes by 1030 it was warm in the building. I'm going back on Sun to sell/trade more goods.
kenpoprofessor

Post by kenpoprofessor »

What time do they open???

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde