Queen Creek this weekend?

Discuss any gun show related news, coupons, events, etc here. Make sure to include details and links.
Pinetop
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Queen Creek this weekend?

Post by Pinetop »

Heard something on the radio today about a gun show out in Queen Creek this weekend. Anyone know anything about it. Was said to be taking place in XXXXX's Sports Arena (Maybe that large equestrian arena out that way?

QuietM4

Re: Queen Creek this weekend?

Post by QuietM4 »

If only there was some type of way to quickly and accurately search for websites based on using only a few short descriptive words...

Google.com

It is a small but decent show. I wouldn't drive out of my way to go visit, but it's better than the Mesa show. If it's on your side of town, it will kill a few hours of your day.
Boriqua

Post by Boriqua »

QuietM4 wrote: October 5th, 2022, 10:27 pm If only there was some type of way to quickly and accurately search for websites based on using only a few short descriptive words...

Google.com

It is a small but decent show. I wouldn't drive out of my way to go visit, but it's better than the Mesa show. If it's on your side of town, it will kill a few hours of your day.
Not for nothing but .... If we all just google any gun questions we have especially as it relates to local events ... this would soon be just a politics/ mediocre classifieds site.

Just about everything gun related here can be found on google .. this is a place you side up to your buddy and ask him. Your take on the show and whether its worth a visit is invaluable, cant be found on Google and is the reason sites like this exist. Just my 2 cents
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

Bo, I like that venue down there. It's always been easy to park(free), and not too swampy inside. It's only a little bigger than the Mesa show, so it's not huge.
That Guy

Post by That Guy »

QuietM4 wrote: October 5th, 2022, 10:27 pm If only there was some type of way to quickly and accurately search for websites based on using only a few short descriptive words...

Google.com

Yes, but it’s so much more satisfying to be lazy and let others do the the work so you develop a dependency lifestyle.