Crossroads Show, State Fairgrounds July 9,10,11

Discuss any gun show related news, coupons, events, etc here. Make sure to include details and links.
Flash
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Crossroads Show, State Fairgrounds July 9,10,11

Post by Flash »

The deals I get are usually powder, bullets and primers and occasionally gun cleaning supplies.

Haven't been to a Crossroads in a while but when powder and primers show up, I'll be going again.

samnev

Post by samnev »

Rock Hardson wrote: July 11th, 2021, 9:31 am You can always find bargains on beef jerky, costume jewelry, dishes, purses, mini collectible spoons, snow globes, etc., etc., etc.. Anything your heart desires, except firearms and ammo. It's more of a swap meet than a gunshow.

Sure, you might find some obsolete parts that 99.9% of the public doesn't want or need .

Like someone else said, gunshows are dead. But, the Cross Roads of the West swap meets are alive and well.
I gave up on the Cross Road show a few years back (even the SAR show) a few years back for the same reason.
AZ Husker

Post by AZ Husker »

I quit going when they started making it tough for private sales to happen without purchasing a table. Remember the old days with dozens of guys hanging outside the tents showing their guns for sale?
Pipedoc

Post by Pipedoc »

I went all 3 days helping a friend who sells awesome custom knives. Attendance was half normal ice house shows and there was a few empty tables. Always nice to see Muta4warrior there too. Prices on almost all guns was INSANE! However I did see a few really good deals on quality holsters, grips and magazines. Still a few deals out there, but damn sure not on the guns or the ammo.
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

AZ Husker wrote: July 14th, 2021, 2:16 pm I quit going when they started making it tough for private sales to happen without purchasing a table.
I've never understood this. What do they think those guys are going to do with the money from their sales? :roll:

Hint.......

BUY more guns from the vendors! :shock:
Flash

Post by Flash »

There's still guys selling private guns at all the Phoenix Gun Shows.

Maybe not as much as the past, but they're definitely at the shows.
vtachrn

Post by vtachrn »

Pipedoc wrote: July 14th, 2021, 6:05 pm I went all 3 days helping a friend who sells awesome custom knives. Attendance was half normal ice house shows and there was a few empty tables. Always nice to see Muta4warrior there too. Prices on almost all guns was INSANE! However I did see a few really good deals on quality holsters, grips and magazines. Still a few deals out there, but damn sure not on the guns or the ammo.
I was not shocked at prices on guns and ammo. I expected that going in. What really got my attention was the variance in prices on ammo. Wolf 5.56 at one table was $45 a box and could be $17 at the next table. Same with 12 gauge 00 and .22LR bricks.