Show Low, Gun Show, 6/12 & 6/13

Discuss any gun show related news, coupons, events, etc here. Make sure to include details and links.
rbking
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Show Low, Gun Show, 6/12 & 6/13

Post by rbking »

Gym, located at 620 E McNeil. Very likely to be quite busy. Far as I know, hasn't been a Gun Show locally since last summer.

Don't get me wrong, and come up from the valley for the hot deals. Not going to happen! All the resident scalpers, will be in attendance. Looking to bend you over. Will be a operatunity to get away from the valleys heat, for a while though.

kenpoprofessor

Re: Show Low, Gun Show, 6/12 & 6/13

Post by kenpoprofessor »

With what you just described, there really is no reason to go.

Have a great, gun carryin', Kenpo day

Clyde
pneuby

Post by pneuby »

Went there, did that. The promoter was Arizona Collectibles & Firearms. Same crew that did the paltry little show up in Williams last month. Once again, go for the cooler temps, mountain scenery, and a good breakfast or lunch spot. Consider the show an adjunct, but no reason to go for it, and it alone.
Az Gun Radio shows are just about the same.
rbking

Post by rbking »

I was there also, from about 10:30 on. Pretty much a waste, as per expectations. Surprisingly bought some new old stock .22 ammo, for the old over the counter price. Anytime i get a deal like that. Makes me wonder. If their's something wrong with it? It's CCI which make me hope, it's good shooting ammo.

Years back I was scammed into buying, steel case Russian .22 "target" ammo. Really learned a lesson with that crap. Wouldn't work in any of my pistols. Wound up giving it away. Did buy some 40 grain .224 bullets at the show. For reloading. These unlike the above CCI's, definitely weren't a good deal. Need to have the correct bullets, for reloading the .22 centerfire pistols though.