Crossroads Phoenix Show

Discuss any gun show related news, coupons, events, etc here. Make sure to include details and links.
MilsurpEric
New to ArizonaShooting.org

Crossroads Phoenix Show

Post by MilsurpEric »

Does anybody know if the Crossroads Phoenix show is still on for next month?

QuietM4
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Re: Crossroads Phoenix Show

Post by QuietM4 »

MilsurpEric wrote: November 8th, 2020, 5:28 pm Does anybody know if the Crossroads Phoenix show is still on for next month?
If only they had some type of formalized website, with a listing of all scheduled shows and dates...that would be very helpful.

Oh, wait....they do.

https://www.crossroadsgunshows.com/events/
MilsurpEric

Post by MilsurpEric »

QuietM4 thanksfor that, I was just making sure because I seen on one site last time I looked that is was going on and another site said canceled so was just making sure.👍
My66coupe

Post by My66coupe »

Word is the state is forcing the show outside into the parking lot, forcing vendors to rent tents with max of 4 tables. As you would expect, people haven’t been committing as they don’t want their guns left outside.
MilsurpEric

Post by MilsurpEric »

Thanks for the response My66coupe. That really sucks, but I definitely don’t blame them.
Flash

Post by Flash »

My66coupe wrote: November 9th, 2020, 9:03 pm Word is the state is forcing the show outside into the parking lot, forcing vendors to rent tents with max of 4 tables. As you would expect, people haven’t been committing as they don’t want their guns left outside.
Somehow I doubt that the State is doing that if it is in fact being done as the Queen Creek Show was indoors and the State didn't stop that.

If it happens, it'll be the city of Phoenix making the rules.
Suck My Glock

Post by Suck My Glock »

Well,...the Democrat mayor may want to appear in league with the presumptive new President. I wouldn't be surprised at any skullduggery that may be afoot.
rbking

Post by rbking »

I just checked their web site, last night. Supposedly it's still on?

Because the Chinese virus is starting to take off again locally, In a bad 2nd wave. I definitely wouldn't bet on them having the show.

Keep on checking their web site. It's less than 3 weeks now. They are going to have to give us a heads up, one way or the other shortly. They just can't cancel at the last minute. With all the folks coming from out of state.
Flash

Post by Flash »

Okay, it says the SAR show is "contracted" meaning the papers are signed I guess, as is another Queen Creek show the 19th & 20th of December. The Queen Creek one might be a fallback for the SAR show and might not.
MilsurpEric

Post by MilsurpEric »

Thanks for the information everybody. I know the Tulsa Oklahoma show (largest gun show in the world)was supposed to go on this weekend and they canceled it last minute yesterday. Same deal as they have vendors from all around the US going to it. I will keep my fingers crossed that this one is still on.
QuietM4

Post by QuietM4 »

It’s officially outdoors now.
AZ Husker

Post by AZ Husker »

Guaranteed cold and raining.
XJThrottle
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by XJThrottle »

Just because it's outside doesn't mean they won't cancel it. The off-road show at West world last month got canceled on the second day because of 'Rona violations...
Java Junkie
Banned
Banned

Post by Java Junkie »

My brother has had a table at the SAR show for years. Yes it will be outside under tents this time. They said he had to rent all the tables under the tent or find other people split the cost. He told them he would pass this year and for them to roll it over for next year.
samnev

Post by samnev »

I spoke to a good friend of mine yesterday who is a well know and respected big time NFA dealer. He also cancelled his tables at the SAR show and confirmed the show would only be in outside tents. He was told that he could either take his weapons home and reset his tables each day or turn them in to the Crossroads folks for safe keeping and reset his tables each day. Since they was no security people to guard the tents Plus ircc they wanted $40 for each side curtain he wanted for his tents in case of stormy weather. He has also spoken to a number of his friends who are also well known dealers and many of the are also cancelling their tables. Additionally he couldn't get a straight answer how many people at a time they would let in the show. Add to that the Covid 19 problem the consensus is it just wasn't worth it.