Shoots and Ladders!

This is the forum to use to discuss formal, scheduled events. Please include plenty of details.
cool arrow
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Shoots and Ladders!

Post by cool arrow »

The annual Shoots and Ladders trap and skeet shoot is upon us again, which benefits the Tucson Firefighters local 479 and their Adopt-a-Family program.

Sponsorships and Team spots are available, as well as for individuals.

There will be a catered, all you can eat lunch by Chuy's, a 50/50 raffle, a gift for each entrant (last year was a .50cal bottle opener and Local 479 challenge coin), a bunch of raffle prizes, and multiple gun raffles with Diamondback on site to do the paperwork. If you win a raffle, you can go home with your prize!

This is a great time with a bunch of great people to help a great cause. Entries are limited to 80 people, so your odds are damn good!

I am on the board for this and can answer any questions you might have, or you can contact Clarissa or Nate as well.

shoots.jpg
shoots 1.jpg
shoots 2.jpg

TacMedic

Re: Shoots and Ladders!

Post by TacMedic »

This whole time I didn’t know I knew you...now I know I do. LOL.
TacMedic
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

oh you do??

I am Mark...always have been ;-)
cool arrow

Post by cool arrow »

Unfortunately, with "social distancing" and all that is happening, we are unhappily cancelling this event.

If you are a sponsor or participant, we are issuing refunds or posting your fees to next years event, which will be bigger and better than ever!

Thank you for supporting your local Firefighters and First Responders, see you next year!