CCML tribute match, 15 Janurary, evening

This is the forum to use to discuss formal, scheduled events. Please include plenty of details.
blasternaz
ArizonaShooting.org Member

CCML tribute match, 15 Janurary, evening

Post by blasternaz »

Along with our usual practice setups, we will be hosting a memorial shoot for one of our long time finer members of the shooting community, Gary Sepp. Gary was one of the first 125 members of Cactus Combat lo these many years ago and a staunch supporter of everything "armed citizen" related in Arizona. Involved with CCW legislation and several gun clubs and shoots for many years, he sadly passed from the 'rona.

Usual plate rack, thinking stages, shotgun targets, (bring your buck shot if you want) shared food and good times! Night looks to be in the low 50's so please dress accordingly. Dining and setup from 1700 on, usual shooting starts around 1830ish. We will have the stat shack, so if you get to cold, we will have a place to warm up. BASF, Practical ranges, bay C & D.

See you there!

L. Mike
VP, CCML
BASF range map eml.jpg

Suck My Glock

Re: CCML tribute match, 15 Janurary, evening

Post by Suck My Glock »

I met you and Gary at the formation of the Arizona Constitutional Rights Committee back in 1989. He was indeed a good fellow and I was saddened to hear about his passing. Heck, I just talked to him a couple months ago at Allied Surplus when I stopped in to buy some paracord.

All the cool friends are dropping like flies these days.
blasternaz

Post by blasternaz »

That would have been at Dayton Custom Reloading, my old store! Time flies, doesn't it....
Thanks for being part of the good fight.
smithers599

Post by smithers599 »

Somebody (was that you, Iron Mike?) loaded Gary's ashes into 12g shotgun shells, so folks (including his relatives) took turns scattering his ashes over Practical Pistol Bay C in a most artistic way. Bravo.
blasternaz

Post by blasternaz »

Gary's ashes were loaded by Pat, another long time Saturday Night shooter. My surprise failed to go bang, and since I wasn't there (damn 'rona!) I couldn't rectify the problem. Glad to see so many of you turn out! His family were suitably impressed, and very thankful.

Ciao, Blasternaz