Kameltoe Couldn't Pass A Background Check

If it doesn't fit the topic in any of the other forums, and is firearm-related, put it here!
Pale Rider
ArizonaShooting.org Member

Kameltoe Couldn't Pass A Background Check

Post by Pale Rider »

We now have a Vice President and soon to be President that couldn't honestly pass a background check 4473 to purchase a firearm. I kinda have a problem with this, since she has or will have control over the biggest guns (like nuclear weapons) in the world. If illegal narcotic use bans you from owning guns, it should ban you from holding high office too; since narcotic users can't be trusted and why it's on the form in the first place. She admits to smoking marijuana, and 21 E clearly warns that marijuana is unlawful under federal law; and you have to answer whether you have unlawfully used it. Also, I would like to know if she currently owns any firearms, because if she does; then she's guilty of a felony for lying on the 4473, and should be arrested and her firearms confiscated. Having her in power trying to tell us what guns we can own, when she couldn't even pass a background check is absolutely sickening. But of course, laws are only for us serfs and tax donkeys.

MarkItZero

Re: Kameltoe Couldn't Pass A Background Check

Post by MarkItZero »

I think the wording is "are you a user" not "have you ever used."
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

I knew someone would say that. So, what's the cutoff, a day, a week? As long as you don't show up to buy the gun stoned, then it was in the past? This is why you don't go on a radio show and admit to drug use, that level of stupidity is only for these type of idiot politicians that think they are above the law. She obviously did it to pander to the black voter and drug user base.

She's not the only one either, that should be arrested for lying on the 4473.

MarkItZero

Post by MarkItZero »

Honestly W, Obama and Bill Clinton all admitted to dabbling as well.

You really think no one on this forum ever tried it?

Hopefully the feds change the law soon and we can stop worrying about this.
AZ_Five56
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter
ArizonaShooting.org Bronze Supporter

Post by AZ_Five56 »

MarkItZero wrote: March 26th, 2021, 8:38 am Hopefully the feds change the law soon and we can stop worrying about this.
Agreed. I think alcohol is more destructive to people's lives. Hopefully, they'll decriminalize and take that question off the 4473. The way we're going though, I actually wouldn't be surprised if they added a new question for alcohol consumption and whether or not you've had your covid vax. :lol:

Rather than focusing on stuff like that as some technicality to invalidate her position, I think people should keep pushing back on her parent's "nonimmigrant" status when she was born. That would be hilarious if that went to the Supreme Court and her dad testified against her.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Jeebus people, you just don't get it. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of these scumbag politicians and elitists that think they are better than everyone else and above the law. And how stupid it is to go on a radio station and admit to the world that you use illegal drugs. This wasn't suppose to be a discussion on whether pot should be legal or not. I don't give a phuck. I don't use drugs, so I don't have to lie. I'm sure a lot of people lie on the 4473 about pot. I don't give a phuck, but tell the whole world you're a drug user and then tell me I don't have the right to own certain weapons that you don't like, when you're an admitted drug user; then I have a problem with that. Phuck it I give up.
Last edited by Pale Rider on March 26th, 2021, 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

Maybe you’re the one that doesn’t get it? Admitting to smoking pot in the past doesn’t make you a current drug user like you want us to believe. It’s not like the old DARE commercials where someone is puffing on a joint on Monday and by Friday they’re a full-blown crack addict for the rest of their life. Smoking pot, or using any drug, in the past doesn’t mean you lied on the 4473. I don’t like the woman, but you’re really stretching with this one.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Maybe you should put your full name and address on this thread and admit that you've used dope and then we'll see how many government goons show up at your home to confiscate your guns and arrest you for lying on the 4473. Until you're willing to do that, shut your ridiculous mouth.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

I have better idea - let’s look to what the courts have already said. The issue has already been addressed a few times in the 9th. See US v. Purdy where they established a three-prong test:

“We emphasize, however, that to sustain a conviction under § 922(g)(3), the government must prove — as it did here — that the defendant took drugs with regularity, over an extended period of time, and contemporaneously with his purchase or possession of a firearm.”
MarkItZero

Post by MarkItZero »

I've seen posts in this very forum where people admit to using in the past, or admitted to having medical cards. Afaik they haven't been victims of an atf raid.
TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

You can admit to using drugs and government will give you a gun. From the FBI pre-employment drug policy:

Marijuana Usage:

Candidates cannot have used marijuana within the three (3) years preceding the date of their application for employment, regardless of the location of use (even if marijuana usage is legal in the candidate’s home state). The various forms of marijuana include cannabis, hashish, hash oil, and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), in both synthetic and natural forms.

A candidate’s use of marijuana in its various forms for medical reasons, regardless of whether or not it was prescribed by a licensed practicing physician, cannot be used as a mitigating factor.

Illegal Drugs:

Candidates cannot have used any illegal drug, other than marijuana, within the ten (10) years preceding the date of the application for employment.

Additionally, candidates cannot have sold, distributed, manufactured, or transported any illegal drug or controlled substance without legal authorization.

Prescription Drugs/Legally Obtainable Substances:

Candidates cannot have used anabolic steroids without a prescription from a licensed practicing physician within the past ten (10) years preceding the date of the application for employment.

Finally, candidates cannot have sold, distributed, manufactured, or transported any prescription drug without legal authorization.
xerts1911

Post by xerts1911 »

They didn’t inhale!
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

MarkItZero wrote: March 26th, 2021, 10:35 am I've seen posts in this very forum where people admit to using in the past, or admitted to having medical cards. Afaik they haven't been victims of an atf raid.
I don't remember anyone doing that, and even if someone was dumb enough to do it, it's not the same thing as what the slut did. Posting semi hidden on an obscure gun forum isn't at all what she did. If you or I tried to run for public office and admitted all over social media and the "news" that we had done drugs (even in the past) and were proud gun owners we would be treated a lot different than the slut vice retard. You'd be in all sorts of sh!t and the lame ass argument of the troll bean counter that the courts have ruled this or that doesn't mean sh!t unless you're willing to spend all your time and money defending yourself trying to stay out of jail and get your guns back. There is a two tiered (just us) justice system and you'd be a fool for doing what she did, because the elite scum like her and Hitlery and Obunghole and the the rest of the turds always get away with everything. Laws are only for little people.
Better clip from Tucker on the issue:

TheAccountant
Banned
Banned

Post by TheAccountant »

Pale Rider wrote: March 26th, 2021, 12:31 pm
MarkItZero wrote: March 26th, 2021, 10:35 am I've seen posts in this very forum where people admit to using in the past, or admitted to having medical cards. Afaik they haven't been victims of an atf raid.
I don't remember anyone doing that, and even if someone was dumb enough to do it, it's not the same thing as what the slut did. Posting semi hidden on an obscure gun forum isn't at all what she did. If you or I tried to run for public office and admitted all over social media and the "news" that we had done drugs (even in the past) and were proud gun owners we would be treated a lot different than the slut vice retard. You'd be in all sorts of sh!t and the lame ass argument of the troll bean counter that the courts have ruled this or that doesn't mean sh!t unless you're willing to spend all your time and money defending yourself trying to stay out of jail and get your guns back. There is a two tiered (just us) justice system and you'd be a fool for doing what she did, because the elite scum like her and Hitlery and Obunghole and the the rest of the turds always get away with everything. Laws are only for little people.
Better clip from Tucker on the issue:

Yep, you’re right. Facts mean nothing and Tucker Carlson videos mean everything. Do yourself a favor and look at how many 4473 violations are actually prosecuted every year.
Pale Rider

Post by Pale Rider »

Anyone that doesn't understand that their are two systems of justice (one for them and one for us) is a gawd damned IDIOT. The fact that I see that the slut soon to be President and the Bidens are given a pass for whatever they do (including gun law violations), and having these scum trying to make laws and rules on guns that affect us is absolutely insane; is my opinion and a lot of others. So if you disagree that's fine, but you can also kiss my ass. She says she owns a gun, she also brags about being a pot smoker. I didn't make the laws or put the drug questions and warnings on the 4473, but they are what they are. She'll be the most anti-2nd amendment President in history, so enjoy the sh!t that's coming, from queen Kameltoe.